Cheap Trick Messageboard

Full Version: GNR HOF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe he can inject...induct them.
Steven makes it sound like Axl might not show. The other night on Nights With Alice, Alice said he thought they might reunite, but that he didn't have any inside info. I thought it was odd that he said that. Pretty much everyone on the planet thinks G'N'R won't ever reunite and the one guy that's friends with them all says he thinks they will. Hmmmm.
The Steven Adler band just played at a club near me last summer. I didn't go but a friend of mine did, he said it was a good show.
I do hope that Guns N Roses reunites for this, I would love to see it happen, but I doubt it will, and if it does I have a feeling it will be a big disappointment. However seeing Rod Stewart fronting the Faces again is making me VERY excited!
(12-15-2011 12:57 PM)auf_wiedersehen Wrote: [ -> ]I do hope that Guns N Roses reunites for this, I would love to see it happen, but I doubt it will, and if it does I have a feeling it will be a big disappointment. However seeing Rod Stewart fronting the Faces again is making me VERY excited!

I predict Stay With Me will be the all-star jam song.
The only bad MORE disfunctional is the new/old VAn Halen. What a waste of time.

Ed and Axl should form a band and tour Mars
(02-16-2012 07:23 AM)Darran Wrote: [ -> ]All Original Guns N' Roses Members Will Be at Rock Hall Induction. Confused

So he hasn't spoken to Axl about it, but he says they will all be there. Maybe that's just Dizzy's wishful thinking.
Anybody know if it's going to be shown on TV? In the past VH-1 Classic had a taped broadcast of it. I don't remember seeing the last two years of it on VH-1 or any channel.
just heard axl has just stated he will not show up and he also declined being inducted. also nobody is allowed to accept the induction for him he does not want in..
(04-11-2012 04:37 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote: [ -> ]just heard axl has just stated he will not show up and he also declined being inducted. also nobody is allowed to accept the induction for him he does not want in..

The man and I use that term loosely is a complete and utter twat. Angry

Axl Rose Will Not Attend Guns N' Roses' Rock and Roll Hall Induction Ceremony.
So Adler was right, Dizzy and Alice were wrong. No Axl.
It looks like the Hall of Fame are still going to induct him anyway,their statement quite simply reads “We are sorry Axl will not be able to accept his Induction in person." Confused
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's