Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norway fans?
07-24-2011, 02:04 PM,
Sad  Norway fans?
I don't know if there are any Norway fans here. Yes or no, I just wanted to express my deepest sympathies to everyone there for the tragedies of this past Friday. Having actually been there at the time, the sadness that enveloped all of us is just heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of Norway and especially to the victims and their families. HeartHeartHeart
I've got a kaleidoscope of memories...

"I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick."
-Homer J. Simpson
07-24-2011, 06:36 PM,
RE: Norway fans?
I have to add my condolences and deepest sympathies as well. This is unimaginable. Our prayers go out to you all.
07-24-2011, 07:35 PM,
(07-24-2011, 06:36 PM)ch67 Wrote:  I have to add my condolences and deepest sympathies as well. This is unimaginable. Our prayers go out to you all.

I second that! ^

In promulgating your esoteric cogitations and articulating your superficial sentimentalities, amicable, philosophical and psychological observations...beware of platitude misponderosities!
07-25-2011, 03:35 AM,
(07-24-2011, 06:36 PM)ch67 Wrote:  I have to add my condolences and deepest sympathies as well. This is unimaginable. Our prayers go out to you all.

Yes it is unimaginable though the most unimaginable thing of all is that the twat is still alive,put a bullet through his skull and hurry up about it. Angry
★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ [Image: guitarr.gif] ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★

07-25-2011, 03:45 AM,
Quite a few Cheap Trick fans have friends in Norway following SPAN's support slot with CT in 2002. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in that great country at this dreadful time.
07-25-2011, 07:00 AM,

I am very shocked and sad.

My thoughts and condolences to the victims´families and to the people in Norway.
Kudos to their Prime Minister Stoltenberg whose plea for "more democracy, more openness, more humanity" is the only right, very brave answer!

A deed like this does not speak against an open, but still also vulnerable society.

[Image: th_IMG_120.jpg]
07-25-2011, 02:41 PM,
Horrible act. Sorry to hear the police are being criticized for a slow response but reminds me of a conversation I had years ago with a cop who was commenting how the Boulder police may have bungled the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation-there some things you can be trained for and then there are those things that you will never get experience in. It is like you figure another human could never possibly do what this guy did so when it does happen, your law enforcement is scrambling to figure it all out before they can take action.