Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
10-23-2013, 07:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013, 11:12 PM by wagdaddy.)
Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
11/23/2013-Thanks to all who emailed me.....I posted this one month ago and now everything is gone. God Bless Cheap Trick.

-Wagdaddy

Hello There.....

After collecting Trick items, music & memorabilia since 1979, the year I first saw Trick in concert....I am calling it a day and getting rid of ALL of my Trick items. I am thinking the webmaster/band probably don't want me to advertise any specific items here,so I won't-but suffice it to say that I have just about anything Trick related you would ever want: music, apparel, tour items,...you name it. I have already sold a few things on eBaY, but I have tons more....infact I have a couple of boxes of items I am willing to GIVE to a couple of true fans who would really want them.

This is my one and only post-so please contact me at: wagdaddy123@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of this stuff and I will talk about specific items.

I still love the band...however, I hate the lawsuits, paying $ just to say hi to the band at a meet/greet-plus they have gotten to where they rarely play the south (I live in SC) so I don't get to see them much anymore, infact the last show I saw-I went to Vegas to the see the Sgt. Pepper thing....I wish them well and I will still buy any new music.....but its time to "Let Go" of my stuff to someone who probably would love and appreciate it more than I do now.

-Peace,
-Wagdaddy
10-23-2013, 10:27 PM,
RE: Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
email sent
10-23-2013, 10:30 PM,
May you have no regrets one day, Wagdaddy.. Undecided
Music is religion; it's a spiritual thing that transcends everything - RZ
10-24-2013, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 09:23 PM by MrsHenry.)
10-24-2013, 10:48 PM,
Sent you an email. Thanks.
Cheap Trick fan since 1977

"We got off the plane and thought, 'Man, there's somebody real famous here.' And then we found out it was us." - Rick Nielsen
10-29-2013, 09:25 AM,
Nobody saying,"sorry you feel that way" or anything of that nature. I guess the whole lawsuit thing sapped some of all of us fans a bit of our love for the band. It sure seems as if the message board is becoming somewhat of a "ghost town"
READ ONE OF MY ARTICLES!

I didn't do it. But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
Exclamation
10-29-2013, 04:35 PM,
(10-29-2013, 09:25 AM)radiolover Wrote:  Nobody saying,"sorry you feel that way" or anything of that nature. I guess the whole lawsuit thing sapped some of all of us fans a bit of our love for the band. It sure seems as if the message board is becoming somewhat of a "ghost town"

i don't belive the bun e thing has anything to do with being a"ghost town"

i belive it's because anybody who states their opinion and it isn't 110% pro cheap trick, people get "jumped" but what do i know Big Grin

why in the f$ck has cheap trick not played a headlining show
in my city of san francisco since 2003?

10-29-2013, 05:04 PM,
(10-29-2013, 04:35 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote:  
(10-29-2013, 09:25 AM)radiolover Wrote:  Nobody saying,"sorry you feel that way" or anything of that nature. I guess the whole lawsuit thing sapped some of all of us fans a bit of our love for the band. It sure seems as if the message board is becoming somewhat of a "ghost town"

i belive it's because anybody who states their opinion and it isn't 110% pro cheap trick, people get "jumped" but what do i know Big Grin

I don't believe it's that either it's got more to do with Facebook than anything else.

★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ [Image: guitarr.gif] ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★

10-31-2013, 09:46 PM,
I have over 50 CT albums copies of copies and various, other items, and when I dispose of them it will be to my son and daughter, including the original BUNE BOOTS, and some other items not going to a stranger, I am looking for a GURMS original if someone can HelP!
11-01-2013, 07:58 AM,
what is a GURMS original?
11-01-2013, 08:01 AM,
(11-01-2013, 07:58 AM)Trickster Wrote:  what is a GURMS original?

It was given out to fans at Trickfest 3 -

http://www.discogs.com/Cheap-Trick-Music-For-Gurms/release/3517739

Life is oh so much better when you're looking forward to seeing Cheap Trick!

"Haaaay, it's me again"
11-01-2013, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 09:46 AM by CrystalM.)
Thumbs Up  RE: Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
Is it an acronym for something?
"....and I'm laughin' inside all the while....."
11-01-2013, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 09:45 AM by CrystalM.)
Thumbs Up  RE: Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
Is it an acronym for something?
"....and I'm laughin' inside all the while....."
11-01-2013, 10:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 10:22 AM by Debbie Lowe.)
(10-29-2013, 05:04 PM)Darran Wrote:  
(10-29-2013, 04:35 PM)FRED GARVINS WIFE Wrote:  

I don't believe it's that either it's got more to do with Facebook than anything else.

And sometimes the real world takes over and you just feel like taking a break from everything.

Or it could also be that this site is soooooo sloooooowwwww. (At least for me and I get impatient.)

I have several 60 gallon Rubbermaid totes filled with CT memorabilia. My husband says when I die he is going to throw it all in with me. I'm not sure why he thinks I'm going first.... Confused

I had (2) copies of GURMS because both the hubby and I went to TF3 and, of course, I kept his gift bag for myself too. Big Grin (He obviously doesn't care since he's willing to throw it into my coffin, right?) I gave my second copy away though years ago to a another dear CT friend so I only have the one now.

Debbie Lowe
"Thought no one could hear me, I was goin' insane...!"
"Dance, dance, dance across the floor, a lust for life I've never seen before"
11-01-2013, 10:05 AM,
(11-01-2013, 09:45 AM)CrystalM Wrote:  Is it an acronym for something?

A fan that refuses to take the hint that their presence is not desired. A fan totally unaware of themselves and how annoying they are. Confused
★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ [Image: guitarr.gif] ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★