Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
10-23-2013, 07:57 PM,
Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
Hello There.....

After collecting Trick items, music & memorabilia since 1979, the year I first saw Trick in concert....I am calling it a day and getting rid of ALL of my Trick items. I am thinking the webmaster/band probably don't want me to advertise any specific items here,so I won't-but suffice it to say that I have just about anything Trick related you would ever want: music, apparel, tour items,...you name it. I have already sold a few things on eBaY, but I have tons more....infact I have a couple of boxes of items I am willing to GIVE to a couple of true fans who would really want them.

This is my one and only post-so please contact me at: wagdaddy123@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of this stuff and I will talk about specific items.

I still love the band...however, I hate the lawsuits, paying $ just to say hi to the band at a meet/greet-plus they have gotten to where they rarely play the south (I live in SC) so I don't get to see them much anymore, infact the last show I saw-I went to Vegas to the see the Sgt. Pepper thing....I wish them well and I will still buy any new music.....but its time to "Let Go" of my stuff to someone who probably would love and appreciate it more than I do now.

-Peace,
-Wagdaddy
10-29-2013, 09:46 AM,
RE: Getting rid of ALL of my Cheap Trick items...
I am sorry to hear you feel that way.
READ ONE OF MY ARTICLES!

I didn't do it. But, if I did do it, it was an accident! Angel

if you lose your head and give up, you niether live nor win. that's just the way it is.
Exclamation
11-07-2013, 06:51 AM,
Find better stuff on E-Bay....Sorry, but it's the truth. A couple "rare items," but nothing to get exited about. JMHO....
11-15-2013, 06:33 AM,
Just seems like a lot of good memories to let go of for something like this. Like getting rid of your best friend and all the memories associated with them...just a thought is all.