Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Tour rumour info from www.MelodicRock.com
11-20-2007, 08:43 AM,
RE: 2008 Tour rumour info from www.MelodicRock.com
LIVE LIVE LIVE - RUMOR MILL:
Heart & Cheap Trick will team up for a dual attack on US concert venues in Summer 2008.
www.MelodicRock.com
Cheap Trick fan since 1977 Cool
Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you READY TO ROCK !!!
11-20-2007, 09:26 AM,

Count me in! Please let there be a Colorado date.
~4 Kings with an Army strong~
11-20-2007, 09:40 AM,

Been there, done that....I saw CT open for Heart in 1990 Continental Arena....Currently the Izod. Not a huge Heart fan, nor having CT open for anyone, but ya'll know I'll be there regardless.
Xo~My World Is In A Spin, You Want To Come On In~oX
11-20-2007, 09:43 AM,

Awesome! I am so there! I hope they come this way. My husband loves Heart - I saw them back in the 70's at Yale Bowl. Can't wait! :p
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
11-20-2007, 09:56 AM,

Must our appetites once again be whet ?

I don't think I'd splurge on a concert ticket if the headliner isn't Cheap Trick. Heart is ok, but I've gone to see CT as an "opener" before......talk about a short set !
Hello, it's me again .....
11-20-2007, 10:00 AM,

Good pairing. The Wilsons are cool.
11-20-2007, 10:02 AM,

Teri Wrote:Good pairing. The Wilsons are cool.
Their voices are truly dynamic, and the geetar strumming ain't bad either. It does sound like good pairing. I think I remember Heart playing one of the stages at Summerfest last year, not the main venue. (??)
Hello, it's me again .....
11-20-2007, 10:19 AM,

I've seen CT with Heart twice (1985 and 1990). Both were good shows. This is definitely a great combo. I'll be there!
You're taking me back
I remember it well
11-20-2007, 10:33 AM,

Rick mentioned that in Tacoma.
11-20-2007, 10:45 AM,

I can 5 star the Heart songs on Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero III. :p :Wink: Big Grin

Think RZ & a certain Wilson sister will do a duet? Smile
I've got a kaleidoscope of memories...

"I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick."
-Homer J. Simpson
11-20-2007, 10:50 AM,

Lisa J Wrote:Think RZ & a certain Wilson sister will do a duet? Smile
I have that somewhere - Ann & Robin - "Surrender To Me". :Wink:
All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
11-20-2007, 11:17 AM,

Isn't it possible Heart might open for CT?? I think CT may draw the same size crowd or even a larger one than Heart. Heart often plays at Billy Bob's in this area at least once a year (not that large of a venue).

I prefer CT headline shows above ALL, too, but at least this won't be like trying to get good seats at a CT/Aero show!

If the rumor is true, it'll be a good show! I like the Wilson sisters! Also, I would love to hear Ann and Robin sing the duet - two awesome voices. I recently heard "Surrender to Me" at Tom Thumb grocery store and about fainted - lol.
The more I think about, the less that it matters; the less I think about, the more that it matters...
11-20-2007, 11:36 AM,

I also have seen Heart and CT together in 1990. CT opened for Heart at the Rosemont Horizon and, as I recall, the arena was practically empty for CT's set. People that were going to see Heart just came late I guess but it pissed me off. I believe I had been drinking a little before the show and was standing on my folding chair to see CT. (Why, I don't know...I was in row 5 and there was no one in front of me because they were late.) But anyway....I was standing on the chair singing and dancing to CT and, everytime someone came by me to get to their seat, I harrassed them for being late. Smile

I'd go see CT and Heart if they toured up here in MN. I like Heart but my hubby LOVES them so it would be a good double bill for us.
Debbie Lowe
"Thought no one could hear me, I was goin' insane...!"
"Dance, dance, dance across the floor, a lust for life I've never seen before"
11-20-2007, 11:42 AM,

Lisa J Wrote:I can 5 star the Heart songs on ... Guitar Hero III. :p :Wink: Big Grin
Cool ! You got that too ?

We picked up that game a couple days ago, but haven't gotten into it much yet.

(I myself suck at it) Sad
11-20-2007, 01:54 PM,

I think they will perhaps alternate closing with similar length sets