Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last time you heard ct on the radio - Too long?
11-25-2004, 10:05 PM

Well, I guess the fact of the matter is we will probably be hearing them less and less from now on... Gee that sux!!

"Well my daddy left home when I was 3, and he didnt leave much to Ma and me, just this old guitar.. and an empty bottle of booze..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2004, 10:09 PM

Man in Black Wrote:Well, I guess the fact of the matter is we will probably be hearing them less and less from now on... Gee that sux!!
Yes it does .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2004, 01:48 PM

Zanfan Wrote:Really? I'd be surprised to hear Ghost Town on the radio! Smile Where can we tune in to get Jack FM here in the Dallas area, TomLvr?
Zanfan, so sorry Its been such a long time for a repy, been in Vegas....anyway, 103.5 is the radio station... Smile

"Cause I know what I want and I know how to get it"
11-26-2004, 01:53 PM

2tricksters Wrote:Hey Tomlvr:
I listen to Jack FM too-and have heard CT played there as well. Although you can't read the text on my tiny avatar--it says Texas Tricks--for our little group of Texas Trick fans-every now and then we can get the Bone 93.3 FM to play some CT--and not just the Big 5--but mostly, I rely on my personal collection of CDs on the way to work for my Trick fix. They really are one of the most versatile, talented bands, and I never tire of their music.
I have one of the compulation cd's in my car at all times ! 93.3 The Bone, usually plays CT on the drive home from work, diry dozen, or late night...which pretty much stinks if your not up late at night !!! While in Las Vegas over the holiday, I heard Dont Be Cruel in Ballys...it was kinda neat !

"Cause I know what I want and I know how to get it"
11-27-2004, 09:53 AM

I'm on a roll here lately...I walked into BB&B noticed 70's tunes overhead,then sure enough....I hear Zander say "I want you to want me"..the rest is history. Made walking around some home store w/ girlfriend slightly more pleasant!!

I won't hide it...I won't throw your love awaaaay !
11-27-2004, 10:08 PM

Again...tonight....IWYTWM...on 96.9

Rich Creeger from 96.9 FM is the BEST!Big Grin

"Everyone has a photographic memory.
Some just don't have film."
11-28-2004, 08:17 AM

Is there a job for me at 96.9 FM, Whoucisme? LOL Big Grin
11-28-2004, 09:40 PM

Heard them again today on there....

I'm tellin' ya...if you're remotely in the Richmond/Fredericksburg area of Virginia (whether just passin' thru or stickin' around for awhile) you must tune in to Oldies 96.9

Steverino....I could ask...gonna see one of the dj's next weekend :Wink:

11-29-2004, 01:20 PM

Ah, "gonna see" one of the DJs, huh?

Makes me regret even more so the fact that we didn't go to Kentucky to see CT a couple of months ago. Oooh, too bad.
11-29-2004, 04:41 PM

I'll see him (as in with my eyeballs..LOL) at the Toys for Tots benefit show in Mechanicsville next weekend.

Baldy McGregor and Sin Sity are putting on the benefit show for children in need & Rich Creeger (DJ from 96.9 in Fredericksburg is the special guest)

Drop on by if you're out this way! Big Grin

12-06-2004, 10:57 AM

On Saturday evening, I heard live versions of ELO Kiddies and California Man and I was positively stunned. Hell's bells, it's a big deal to hear Dream Police here, but those two just blew me away. They may have played another one, but it was too cold to hang around to find out. 93.9 WKTG in Madisonville, Kentucky was the station and God bless 'em.
12-07-2004, 01:51 AM

BoneMachine Wrote:On Saturday evening, I heard live versions of ELO Kiddies and California Man and I was positively stunned. Hell's bells, it's a big deal to hear Dream Police here, but those two just blew me away. They may have played another one, but it was too cold to hang around to find out. 93.9 WKTG in Madisonville, Kentucky was the station and God bless 'em.
Wow! I would have died to hear either song on the radio. I never in all my years heard either played. So cool!

WILL YOU BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU YOUR TOMORROW WAS
MY YESTERDAY?
12-09-2004, 06:39 PM

You can listen to 93.3 the bone on the radio.......hoping now I will hear some CT while I'm at work.

~Nicole

You mean more to me than any hope or any dream...
12-11-2004, 02:44 PM

The 1 n only time ive heard cheap trick on the radio was last nite on bbc radio (over in england) n they played surrender!

~There's reasons for my madness, Though it doesn't show!~
12-11-2004, 07:31 PM

The other day on WDRV in Chicago (The Drive) they were highlighting the year 1978 and they played "On The Radio". Hell, that made work go a bit better for at at least three minutes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)