Stiff Competition eh Kev? dontknow.gif
★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ [Image: guitarr.gif] ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★

04-09-2010, 01:45 PM,

1. Sleep on your back
2. Pull ups/dips at the gym on their equipment
3. Small hand weights at home
4. Wear a good supportive bra
5. Sunscreen

I'm having a birthday tomorrow, and mine are still nice.
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
04-09-2010, 02:13 PM,

Lady Luck Wrote:1. Sleep on your back
5. Sunscreen

But, you didn't say which birthday! Smile
Darran, why oh why did I click on that jiggling link? I must be a glutton for punishment!
How about this math:
Big boobs = big droop
Little boobs = little droop
There might even be a little justice in this equation:
If big breasts are considered most desirable, women have them when they are young, but karma makes them sag later.
If little breasts are considered less desirable, women have them when they are young and karma pays them a kindness later by not making them sag.
That is assuming that sagging isn't desirable.
Could the sag be the reason for the today's popularity of 'older' women getting implants: bigger boobs that don't sag? :O
Money can't buy me love...
04-09-2010, 03:58 PM,

1955Meg Wrote:
Lady Luck Wrote:1. Sleep on your back
5. Sunscreen

But, you didn't say which birthday! Smile
Darran, why oh why did I click on that jiggling link? I must be a glutton for punishment!
How about this math:
Big boobs = big droop
Little boobs = little droop
There might even be a little justice in this equation:
If big breasts are considered most desirable, women have them when they are young, but karma makes them sag later.
If little breasts are considered less desirable, women have them when they are young and karma pays them a kindness later by not making them sag.
That is assuming that sagging isn't desirable.
Could the sag be the reason for the today's popularity of 'older' women getting implants: bigger boobs that don't sag? :O
Meg, every year, I like to tell people that it's the "Anniversary of my Sweet Sixteen."

:p
"Beautiful thoughts of all kinds crystallize into habits of grace and kindliness, which solidify into genial and sunny circumstances."
04-09-2010, 05:45 PM,

No wonder then, dear: you're ageless!! Smile
04-09-2010, 07:03 PM,

Used to work in a gym and that was one of the first questions women would ask..."what can I do to make my breasts firmer?" You can't make them firmer or bigger through exercise; however, you can make them appear fuller & higher. Breasts are supported by the pectoral muscles, so any type of exercise that is going to work your pecs will help to keep the breasts at attention....incline presses, dumbbell flys...oh and that Suzanne Summer thigh master thingy works great on the pecs!

Good posture.....it's a must. Sometimes the breasts aren't actually sagging, it's slouching the shoulders that makes them appear that they are.

Small breasts do sag...it isn't the size that is the concern, but the elasticity of the skin and the strength of the pectoral muscles that you have to worry about.

Now...my "deep philosophical question" is why is Darran Googling sagging breasts? :Oo:
04-10-2010, 07:34 AM,

One can only speculate what he was searching for when he came upon that video... Cool
04-13-2010, 09:01 PM,

“It’s wet tee shirt time again”. Daz I wonder how low Mary’s would be hanging. But seriously I would rather be looking at some saggy real ones than over done fakes.
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM,

Jason.Friday 13th666 Wrote:“It’s wet tee shirt time again”. Daz I wonder how low Mary’s would be hanging. But seriously I would rather be looking at some saggy real ones than over done fakes.
I love you already. Smile
Avoid the bad influence of the boys on this site who would prefer a woman who is fixated on her breasts...hopefully as fixated as they are! LOL
I won't mention any names (you know who you are :devil: ) but one of the guilty ones is from California and another is from the UK....just saying.... :p :laugh:
04-14-2010, 08:53 PM,

1955Meg Wrote:
Jason.Friday 13th666 Wrote:“It’s wet tee shirt time again”. Daz I wonder how low Mary’s would be hanging. But seriously I would rather be looking at some saggy real ones than over done fakes.
Avoid the bad influence of the boys on this site who would prefer a woman who is fixated on her breasts...hopefully as fixated as they are! LOL
I won't mention any names (you know who you are :devil: ) but one of the guilty ones is from California and another is from the UK....just saying.... :p :laugh:
I love you too. A ? I noticed that you think Darran looks alright, does alcohol improve a woman’s perception of what a man looks like as it apparently does for a man looking at a woman. I am sure if I ever meet Darran he will greet me with a clenched fist.
04-15-2010, 09:57 AM,

Jason.Friday 13th666 Wrote:
1955Meg Wrote:
I love you too. A ? I noticed that you think Darran looks alright, does alcohol improve a woman’s perception of what a man looks like as it apparently does for a man looking at a woman. I am sure if I ever meet Darran he will greet me with a clenched fist.
Booze might not, but no lights on certainly does! :p Eyes wide shut does too!
Yeah, even tho Darran is cute, he's gonna beat the sheet out of all of us when he (finally) meets us! Everybody run!!! LOL