Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Sauna Championships
08-08-2010, 06:38 AM,
RE: World Sauna Championships
Bizarre,absolutely friggin bizarre. :oh:

Finalist dies at World Sauna event in Finland.
★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★ [Image: guitarr.gif] ★♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ★ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪★

08-08-2010, 08:21 AM,

I guess that counts as being boiled to death?

What a dumb competition.
08-08-2010, 09:43 AM,

Strange and bizarre- indeed.
It makes me think that is how people die in a so called civilized society...not from war or hunger- but sauna competitions or badly organized "Love Parades"...bizarre and sad!
[Image: th_IMG_120.jpg]
08-08-2010, 10:13 AM,

That is just plain crazy....not to mention suicidal!

Why can't they just have a curling championship or something??? ??? ???
In promulgating your esoteric cogitations and articulating your superficial sentimentalities, amicable, philosophical and psychological observations...beware of platitude misponderosities!
08-08-2010, 02:04 PM,

Why would anyone do that to themselves?

Our temps have been hovering around 105 - 110 with the heat index so we don't a need a sauna here..... it is the south.
08-08-2010, 04:29 PM,

What a waste. :oh:
Go Completely Wild!
08-08-2010, 06:39 PM,

Its right up there with running with the bulls(go the bulls) and chasing cheese down a bloody hill, but people do all sorts of risky stuff for no good reason but love doing it, so in the end they end up dying doing something they love without hurting somebody else, better than overdosing or running someone over while drink driving or murder suicide etc
08-08-2010, 08:20 PM,

Darran Wrote:Bizarre,absolutely friggin bizarre. :oh:

This might be of interest to you then> Sports From Hell

There's a well known humorous sportswriter here in the US that just recently published a book about the world's dumbest sporting competitions; the sauna deal was one of them and I remember reading this attached article just a couple of months ago. Wild; that's too bad :down:

PS He also ran with the bulls in Spain and wrote a very funny article about that as well> Welcome To Tramplona

My condolences to the family,
Mack Axyzz

'It was a real fine line now you changed my life around'
'I love me some CT; those MFs is dope'
08-08-2010, 08:32 PM,

janna Wrote:Why would anyone do that to themselves?

Our temps have been hovering around 105 - 110 with the heat index so we don't a need a sauna here..... it is the south.
It isn't too much better up here in MI.
In promulgating your esoteric cogitations and articulating your superficial sentimentalities, amicable, philosophical and psychological observations...beware of platitude misponderosities!
08-09-2010, 05:35 AM,

KristenTB4 Wrote:
janna Wrote:Why would anyone do that to themselves?

It isn't too much better up here in MI.
Absolutely roasting here in Dunblane. Must be reaching 15 degrees.
"Vambo Rool OK!"
08-09-2010, 02:02 PM,

maxyzz Wrote:
Darran Wrote:Bizarre,absolutely friggin bizarre. :oh:

This might be of interest to you then> Sports From Hell

There's a well known humorous sportswriter here in the US that just recently published a book about the world's dumbest sporting competitions; the sauna deal was one of them and I remember reading this attached article just a couple of months ago. Wild; that's too bad :down:

PS He also ran with the bulls in Spain and wrote a very funny article about that as well> Welcome To Tramplona

My condolences to the family,
Hilarious article! Copied it and sent it to my e-mail friends! Thanks for the link! Smile
Money can't buy me love...