Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget Meatloaf, Holy Aldo Nova
07-25-2011, 04:47 PM,
Forget Meatloaf, Holy Aldo Nova
Hello Kiddies,

Forget Meatloaf. LOOK at Rick and Aldo Nova! Lord have mercy. I thought Aldo Nova was dead!

Rick has a couple of those Aldo Nova custom made Gibson Les Pauls with the Explorer neck. I think there were 10 or less. I was trying to find one a long time ago but impossible to find and now are considered "vintage".

Speaking of vintage, Aldo is showing a life full of sex, drugs and Rock an Roll. It was just yesterday when Cheap Trick, Aldo Nova and Saxon were out on tour! Actually it was 1982 , but who's counting?

If you have never heard of Aldo Nova, you need to check out You Tube or better yet get his album. Definitely a rocker.

Hamerica :unclesam:
07-25-2011, 10:43 PM,
RE: Forget Meatloaf, Holy Aldo Nova
(07-25-2011, 04:47 PM)Hamerica Wrote:  Hello Kiddies,

Forget Meatloaf. LOOK at Rick and Aldo Nova! Lord have mercy. I thought Aldo Nova was dead!

Rick has a couple of those Aldo Nova custom made Gibson Les Pauls with the Explorer neck. I think there were 10 or less. I was trying to find one a long time ago but impossible to find and now are considered "vintage".

Speaking of vintage, Aldo is showing a life full of sex, drugs and Rock an Roll. It was just yesterday when Cheap Trick, Aldo Nova and Saxon were out on tour! Actually it was 1982 , but who's counting?

If you have never heard of Aldo Nova, you need to check out You Tube or better yet get his album. Definitely a rocker.

I thought Aldo Nova died and went to AOR hell..
Over and over, we flatten the clover
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM,
He has been making buckets of money writing songs for the likes of Celine Dion. He is not hurting for cash

(07-25-2011, 10:43 PM)curiouser Wrote:  

I thought Aldo Nova died and went to AOR hell..

07-26-2011, 11:20 AM,
[quote='kevintonight' pid='111649' dateline='1311694124']
He has been making buckets of money writing songs for the likes of Celine Dion. He is not hurting for cash

Hey Kevin,
Once I saw this pic, I had to look up and see what "ole Aldo" had been up too. Actually he has been a lot busier than I would have imagined as a producer and songwriter. Didn't even know about the Jon Bon Jovi connection.

Another reason I like Cheap Trick. They know or have played with everyone.

I said forget Meatloaf but I also remember that the "Meat" had CT on tour with "Bat Outta Hell 2" with WUWAM. Fond memomeries of that CT set.

Hamerica
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM,

he he.. i actually downloaded 3 tunes of his from his first album not to long ago.... haven't really listened to them though. Tongue
08-15-2011, 04:36 PM,
nova did a album in the mid 90's that was for a movie i think .
it had a hendrix song on it . i have all 5 of his disc's .
blood on the bricks was very good !! 4 or 5 great songs on it !!