Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NYE Live on Sirius Channel 25
12-22-2011, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2011 11:22 AM by mkraft.)
NYE Live on Sirius Channel 25
I caught the end of the ad....sounds like they are broadcasting a live concert by CT on NYE..
UPDATE: It sounds like the DP sounds from Tampa!

(12-22-2011 11:20 AM)mkraft Wrote:  I caught the end of the ad....sounds like they are broadcasting a live concert by CT on NYE..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2011, 07:11 PM
RE: NYE Live on Sirius Channel 25
yep looks like it is ................

http://www.jambands.com/news/2011/12/22/...year-s-eve

tootleszander@aol.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2011, 09:30 AM
wow. I don't have Sirius. I am working NYE.

Darn.
CB4CT

See'em live, and repeat after me: Cheap Trick were, are and forever shall be the f**king business!! - Rolling Stone '96
12-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Cheap Trick Live on New Years Eve Sat 12/31 Ring in 2012 with Cheap Trick Live from Tampa - St .Pete, FL at Jannus Live, performing with a full Orchestra and Choir. Rewind to 1979 and experience the masterful album Dream Police come alive, performed in its entirety along with other hits, as Cheap Trip rocks-in the New Year, complete with a countdown at midnight! (2 hrs)

u can get a free 7 day trial! FULL SHOW, which is awesome

(12-23-2011 09:30 AM)CB4CT Wrote:  wow. I don't have Sirius. I am working NYE.

Darn.
CB4CT
12-23-2011, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2011 10:48 AM by CB4CT.)
Thanks, Mike. Free trial is good. Still working NYE, not so good. I'm in a call center so it's next to impossible to play it there. Altho' what time does it air? Still may miss it cuz I work 2nd shift. Does Sirius do archives or replays?

CB4CT

See'em live, and repeat after me: Cheap Trick were, are and forever shall be the f**king business!! - Rolling Stone '96
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM
(12-23-2011 09:47 AM)mkraft Wrote:  Cheap Trick Live on New Years Eve Sat 12/31 Ring in 2012 with Cheap Trick Live from Tampa - St .Pete, FL at Jannus Live, performing with a full Orchestra and Choir. Rewind to 1979 and experience the masterful album Dream Police come alive, performed in its entirety along with other hits, as Cheap Trip rocks-in the New Year, complete with a countdown at midnight! (2 hrs)

u can get a free 7 day trial! FULL SHOW, which is awesome

Thank you so much for this info, mkraft.
Saw DP live the first run in MKE and although I'd love to, wasn't able to get down there for the NYE.
First off, when I read your first post I thought they would be playing an old CT NYE concert, never imagined they'd broadcast this show live. Very surprising and rather generous of the band to share this current show.
The new car came with a year of sirius...thankfully with the free trial I wont have to go out and sit in the car to give it a listen. Very nice!!
Thanks mkraft, Cheap Trick and Sirius! Merry Christmas and now an even Happier New Year's Eve Smile

I just LOVE being a Cheap Trick fan!
12-23-2011, 02:17 PM
repeated on 1/1!

(12-23-2011 10:42 AM)CB4CT Wrote:  Thanks, Mike. Free trial is good. Still working NYE, not so good. I'm in a call center so it's next to impossible to play it there. Altho' what time does it air? Still may miss it cuz I work 2nd shift. Does Sirius do archives or replays?

CB4CT
12-23-2011, 07:02 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm thinkin ive tried to get that free 7 days trial before an its not worked .. seem to think maybe its only geared up for addresses over there or something ...... will have to look into it again ........ and stay up late or get up early probably lol

tootleszander@aol.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks, Mike. I found the scheduled rebroadcast times for those who are interested: 1/1 - 1am-2am, 5pm-6pm EST. Wish it were the entire show but any live Cheap Trick is a good time!

Not to worry, Jill. I'll be sure to find a way for you to hear it. PM me.

CB4CT

12-26-2011, 11:13 AM
I believe the LIVE one is 2 hours...10-12 with midnight countdown

(12-26-2011 11:04 AM)CB4CT Wrote:  Thanks, Mike. I found the scheduled rebroadcast times for those who are interested: 1/1 - 1am-2am, 5pm-6pm EST. Wish it were the entire show but any live Cheap Trick is a good time!

Not to worry, Jill. I'll be sure to find a way for you to hear it. PM me.

CB4CT
12-27-2011, 08:15 AM
(12-23-2011 07:02 PM)jilla Wrote:  hmmmmmmmmmm thinkin ive tried to get that free 7 days trial before an its not worked .. seem to think maybe its only geared up for addresses over there or something ...... will have to look into it again ........ and stay up late or get up early probably lol

No, we were successful last time. I helped you.
I'll try this time, too.
12-27-2011, 09:01 AM
[quote='mkraft' pid='116489' dateline='1324916026']
I believe the LIVE one is 2 hours...10-12 with midnight countdown

Yeah, Mike. That's what I read from your original link,too. But the posted schedule doesn't imply that so I was confused (doesn't take much.) Anyway, I may be able to catch the countdown after work.

I'm so excited this is gonna be on air!! Hope I can stay up for the 1am playing of it. Wooohoo

CB4CT

12-28-2011, 09:06 PM
mkraft, thank you very much for this info as i would have missed it! don't have sirius yet. new years starts at 7pm in califAngel

why in the f$ck has cheap trick not played a headlining show
in my city of san francisco since 2003?
12-29-2011, 06:17 PM
My husband was listening to Classic Rewind this morning while he waited for me. When I came back, he said we were going to Tampa for New Years. I thought he won something, then he told me we were going to Tampa on the radio, which is not exactly what I wanted, but since we can't be there, it will be great to hear them!! Our shows on the West Coast will be at 7:00 and 10:00. I thought they said it would be the whole show, but we'll take anything we can get! Thank you Cheap Trick and Sirius/XM!

Walk me home, honey!! Cool
12-29-2011, 06:39 PM
(12-29-2011 06:17 PM)FanSinceHeavenTonight Wrote:  My husband was listening to Classic Rewind this morning while he waited for me. When I came back, he said we were going to Tampa for New Years. I thought he won something, then he told me we were going to Tampa on the radio, which is not exactly what I wanted, but since we can't be there, it will be great to hear them!! Our shows on the West Coast will be at 7:00 and 10:00. I thought they said it would be the whole show, but we'll take anything we can get! Thank you Cheap Trick and Sirius/XM!

you can also watch the show live on your computer. check the info in the tv/youtube section of the board. Big Grin

why in the f$ck has cheap trick not played a headlining show
in my city of san francisco since 2003?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)