Thanks to the Lancaster Fire Department!

Thanks to the Lancaster Fire Department for their quick response at the American Music Theatre last night. The incident happened after the band finished their performance and was contained to some in-house equipment. No guitars, drums, gear, band or crew were were affected.

News story here: http://m.lancasteronline.com/news/local/subwoofer-catches-on-fire-at-cheap-trick-concert-at-american/article_dc7d7356-ee44-11e3-b6db-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Photo courtesy: Rick Nielsen

wmfirephoto