Performing for the first time together on one stage in public, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and legendary Cheap Trick front man Robin Zander and his family, Robin Taylor and Robin-Sailor make their Capitol Theatre debut! The concert will include an unforgettable night of classic covers, Cheap Trick favorites and original music, along with a multi-media presentation.
Robin Zander is a founding member and lead singer of one of America’s premiere rock bands, Cheap Trick. Known for classic rock anthems like Surrender, I Want You To Want Me and The Dream Police, the band has sold millions of albums and played venues the world over. Both Robin Taylor and Robin-Sailor are accomplished singer-songwriters, musicians and alumni of the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts.
Don't miss this up close and personal experience with the Zander Family!
Tickets are $50 (includes a meet & greet), $39, & $29. Performance is at the Capitol Theatre, 405 Cleveland St, Downtown Clearwater.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
This is information on an exclusive pre-order for the rescheduled show who had a Budokan ticket that was on Cheap Trick Fan Club pre-sale
■Children under pre-school age not allowed to enter the show / 2F Reserved Seats: Children over 4 years old required to purchase a ticket
■Selected by Lottery
■One-time-only application with ticket type preference up to 4 per person.
■This is EXCLUSIVE pre-order will only be for a Budokan ticket holder. Application with different customer info from the Budokan ticket purchase will be invalid.
【How to apply】
1. Please read the e-mail from Ticket Pia about details on how to apply for exclusive pre-order for the Zepp Tokyo show.
2. Apply for the pre-order at the link below. Application period: 5/22(Tue)12:00 to 5/27(Sun)23:59 ※This will be the only period to apply.
3. Ticket Pia will send you e-mail about lottery result after 5/30(Wed) 18:00
<Apply here> Cheap Trick Fan Club Pre-order for the Zepp Tokyo show
【チープ・トリック・ファンクラブ先行で武道館公演チケットを購入されたお客様へ - 振替公演 優先先行予約(抽選)について】
■1Fスタンディング: 未就学児入場不可 / 2F指定席: 4歳以上チケット必要
2. 受付期間: 5/22(火)12:00~5/27(日)23:59 ※こちらの期間内に必ずお申込み下さい。
Cheap Trick's new single "The Summer Looks Good On You" is available for streaming NOW!
Welcome to our 2018 CHEAP TRICK DAY quiz!
(The theme of this year’s quiz is “Where in Cheap Trick’s world…” – the answers are all places.)
Below are a series of questions, with two additional questions used as "tiebreakers." The people who answer the most number of questions correctly will be in the Winner's Circle Lottery. Ten winners will receive one signed set list from one of the dates on our upcoming May/June 2018 tour with Poison.
Please answer the questions in the following format:
List the question number, and your answer next to it.
(For example: 1. ANSWER)
Please include your name, email address, and if you are a Trick International Fan Club member, include your membership number. One submission per person.
Send your answers to: TrickDayQuiz2018@AOL.COM
Contest ends at 10:00amCST on April 2, 2018.
Contest is not open to employees or family members of CT Touring or its affiliated management companies or subsidiaries.
Winners will be notified April 4, 2018.
Answers and winners list will be posted after 5:00pmCST on April 4, 2018.
1. In which city and country was our first show with Nickelback in 2017?
2. In December 2017, we played a few dates overseas with our friends, Deep Purple. It was great to see some old friends and make a lot of new ones. In which city and country was the third show of that short tour?
3. “Take me out to the ballgame…” where you will catch us playing three shows at MLB stadiums with Def Leppard and Journey this summer! In which city is the third and last of these shows?
4. We are in the city that features on a 1978 poster on the We’re All Alright! album cover – where are we?
5. Our online merch store includes the “Bolt Tour T-Shirt”. What is the ninth city down on the right hand list of concert locations?
6. According to the Sex.America.Cheap Trick box set liner notes, the song “High Roller” was written about “…a would-be bigshot drug runner…” from what town and state?
7. In which city and state did we record our sixth studio album?
8. .In which city was the Hard Rock Café that we played a show at in 1994 to help commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission?
9. The Sex.America.Cheap Trick box set contains the image of a concert ticket dated May 2, 1980. In what city and state was that show?
10. In late April of 2013, we played special shows in which two cities to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Budokan?
1. The title of the last song (unlisted on the original release) on our third LP was a play on the name of which town (where we played a lot in our early days)?
2. Rick shaved off his beard during the encore break at a 2001 show in which city?
Special thanks to Kim Gisborne, Darran Prosser, Adam Balaban
"Hello There Japan!! Cheap Trick is so sorry and disappointed to postpone our April 25th Tokyo Budokan 40th Anniversary Show but we’re moving/changing to a new/different date. The band is really looking forward to seeing all of the fans at the rescheduled Budokan show later this year to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Live at Budokan (and Heaven Tonight)."
POISON, CHEAP TRICK AND POP EVIL
JOIN FORCES FOR
“POISON…NOTHIN’ BUT A GOOD TIME 2018” U.S. SUMMER TOUR
STARTING MAY 18 IN IRVINE, CA
TICKETS ON-SALE STARTING FEBRUARY 9 AND 10: PRESALE CODE IS CTLIVE
LOS ANGELES (Feb. 6, 2018) -- Music fans wanting a little variety with their summer tour package will get that very thing with the “Poison…Nothin’ But A Good Time 2018” tour. Iconic rock band POISON, with all original members, will be joined by CHEAP TRICK and POP EVIL on its trek across the U.S. this summer. The tour is set to launch May 18 in Irvine, CA at Five Points Amphitheatre.
Produced by Live Nation, tickets for various cities will go on sale starting Friday, February 9 and Saturday, February 10. Each band will be offering their own exclusive VIP packages and meet & greet opportunities beginning February 6 at 12pm local time. POISON will be offering direct-to-fan access to the best seats in the house via their own exclusive pre-sales at PoisonOfficial.com for access to exclusive content, ticket pre-sales and VIP packages. VIP Packages for CHEAP TRICK will be available for all dates, details for which can be found at www.CheapTrick.com. POP EVIL will also be offering VIP meet & greets at PopEvilVIP.com. For more information about the “Nothin’ But A Good Time 2018” tour, please visit Livenation.com.
CHEAP TRICK: Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar) and Tom Petersson (bass guitar) are part of the very fiber of American music, inspiring and delighting generations with their unique union of massive melodies and razorblade riffs, their own special brand of mischievous wit and maximum rock ‘n’ roll. Since the ‘70s, they’ve been blending elements of pop, punk and even metal in a way that is instantly catchy and recognizable. With timeless classics such as “I Want You to Want Me” and “Surrender,” CHEAP TRICK, now with drummer Daxx Nielsen, are a musical institution. The Rockford, IL band is as vital today as ever, having released three records in the last three years -- BANG ZOOM CRAZY...HELLO (2016), WE’RE ALL ALRIGHT (2017) and CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS (2017) –and toured relentlessly to packed audiences around the world. 2016 saw CHEAP TRICK's long-awaited induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The induction honored both the band and the pioneering sound that has earned them total record sales well in excess of 20 million featured appearances and more than 40 international Gold and Platinum certifications. 2017’s WE'RE ALL ALRIGHT! was yet another undisputed triumph for the band as the album's first single, "Long Time Coming," enjoyed an unprecedented run of 18 weeks at #1 on the Mediabase Classic Rock chart.
Check out the “Poison…Nothin’ But A Good Time 2018” tour at any of the following stops.
DATE CITY VENUE
Fri 5/18 Irvine, CA Five Points Amphitheatre
* Sat 5/19 Las Vegas, NV The Joint
Sun 5/20 Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort
Tue 5/22 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
Wed 5/23 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Fri 5/25 Kansas City, KS Sprint Center
* Sat 5/26 St. Louis, MO Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Thu 5/31 Nashville, TN Ascend Amphitheatre
* Sat 6/2 Dallas, TX Toyota Pavilion at Irving Music Factory
* Sun 6/3 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
* Tue 6/5 Atlanta, GA Verizon Amphitheatre
Thu 6/7 Indianapolis, IN Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
* Fri 6/8 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
* Sat 6/9 Chicago, IL Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
* Sun 6/10 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
* Tue 6/12 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center
Wed 6/13 Syracuse, NY Lakeview Amphitheatre
Thu 6/14 Hartford, CT The Xfinity Theatre
Fri 6/15 Gilford, NH Bank of NH Pavilion
* Sun 6/17 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
Tue 6/19 Toronto, ONT. The Budweiser Stage
* Thu 6/21 Wantagh, NY Northwell Health at Jones Beach
Fri 6/22 Bethel, NY Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
* Sat 6/23 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Sun 6/24 Allentown, PA PPL Center
* POISON, CHEAP TRICK, to be announced
"Long Time Coming" has just been added to iHeartRadio's "New Rock Weekly" playlist! Over 100 million IHeartRadio users will have a chance to check out the track on Rock stations nationwide.
Listen to New Rock Weekly on iHeartRadio All Access:
Cheap Trick News
All the news headlines, archived: