CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS:
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
2nd PRIZE WINNERS:
Special thanks to Kim Gisborne (fact checker) and Darran Prosser (graphics), and Tom Petersson (tiebreaker question).
- Side 1
- What was the title of the bonus track on the Japanese release of the Rockford album?
“Mondo Ragga” (“Mando Ragga” was also accepted)
- Name the band and title of the 45/single on which Rick made his vinyl debut (though he was uncredited).
The Yardbirds – “Ha Ha Said The Clown”
- What was the original title of “Way of the World”?
“See Me Now”
- Who headlined on the Mountain Stage at Summersonic Tokyo in 2013, playing after Cheap Trick had performed?
.Stereophonics (Beady Eye was listed on the schedule, however, they canceled.)
- In which city did Cheap Trick make their British debut?
Manchester on 3/27/78. (Jim Capaldi opened for Kansas in London on 3/25/78 though CT did all their other Europe/UK dates.)
- Who briefly played keyboards with the band on tour in 1985, between Steve Walsh leaving and Tod Howarth joining?
- Name the song that Cheap Trick contributed to the movie soundtrack Another Way.
“Stop That Thief”
- On the Live in Australia DVD, how many cars did Ken Harris say were in the band’s caravan to a Tokyo radio station during the first tour in Japan?
- Who is the 117th entry thanked by Cheap Trick in the credits of the S.A.CT box set? (Hint: the answer is the same whether you start from A or Z)
What bass did Tom play on the studio version of “Wrong Side of Love”?
Rickenbacker 4008, 8 String Bass
With our Louisiana State Police escort and Dream Police background vocalists – New Orleans – 3/3/14 – photo by Carla Dragotti
Krewe of Orpheus Press Conference – New Orleans – 3/3/14
Photo by Carla Dragotti
With Mayor Mitch Landrieu, James Roday, Quentin Tarantino, John Schneider
With the family of Fats Domino
Photo courtesy of Rick Nielsen